‘Anchored & Aligned’
Weekly Accountability Group
A supportive holding space, for consistent action and implementation on your most important projects or intentions.
Max. 6 people
5 Wednesdays in June
Live via Zoom: 2pm UK / 9am NY
€80 for the 5 live sessions (80 mins)
I’m offering this intimate group space during the month of June, as a weekly cue to re-root and realign yourself with what matters most – to you.
A space for self-connection and mutual support, to encourage you in progressing on your personal and work goals.
There will be a dual focus:
Staying on track with your personal development or inner intentions, and taking consistent action on your external work or creative project.
Supporting you to stay aligned with your deeper soul desires for expansion, while also honouring your human need for security, support and incremental growth, as you stretch beyond your comfort zone, into 3D implementation!
This group is for you if:
• You’re self-employed, or have a creative project you want to bring into form
• You’re looking for a container to support you in integrating and implementing a programme / training / coaching you’ve done
• You have a specific idea, project or intention that you’re ready to implement
• You tend to resist taking consistent action on things, or following through on your personal priorities
• You’re full of inspiration and motivation, but get distracted by everyday busyness, competing priorities or procrastination
• You overestimate how much you can get done, and then feel discouraged, or bad about yourself for falling short of expectations
• You respond better to positive feedback and loving encouragement, than critical feedback
• You want to move forward and achieve success on your own terms, in a way that’s embodied, grounded and sustainable.
What you’ll experience:
• Meet weekly, on Zoom (no recordings – everyone commits to show up live!)
• You choose your most aligned, achievable intention(s) to commit to
• Time for grounding and embodied self-connection
• Time for reflection and journaling
• Reviewing and Celebrating + Planning and Implementing
• Specific time slot for each person to share updates